Pages

maandag 12 juli 2010

#014/365

P014

There was a heavy rain, nee, a STORM in Holland last weekend! And guess where am I? On the train to Arnhem to meet none other than my AU. *blush I did not even know what I was thinking honestly. The original plan was to stay at Laras but then I got this crazy ideas to just go to Arnhem. Well, we ought to do some stupid shit in our 20s, right? ;-)

To go to Arnhem, I had to go to Utrecht first. And bloody hell was that turned out okay. The rain was going insanely crazy and slapped me on the face, pushed me around, and danced happily on my flat-shoes-wearing feet. And as if that was not bad enough, the trees decided to give it a rest... on the railway, letting the passengers to wait for hours in wary. But I could say it's all worth it. :-) Yes I get my I-wish-I-could-just-see-you-even-for-a-sec and boy was that amazing ;-) Gosh! I am just a hopeless romantic.

Geen opmerkingen: